Grundfos end-suction (NB,NK) pumps are multi-purpose pumps suitable for a variety of different applications demanding reliable and cost-efficient supply. All Grundfos pumps for water supply applications carry official drinking water approvals.
- District heating plants
- Water supply systems
- Air-conditioning systems
- Cooling system
- Wash down systems
- Fire Fighting systems
- Desalination plants
CR pumps is a pioneer to provide a complete range of pump solutions so that all applications, industrial and domestic, can benefit from the Grundfos touch.
- Industrial Process water system
- Washing and cleaning systems
- Pumping of acids and alkalis
- Filtration systems
- Boiler Feed systems
- Reverse Osmosis systems
- Flammable Liquid applications
The CM pumps are unique products that have been developed in order to fulfill a wide variety of customer demands.
- degreasing and washing of production equipment
- Units for CIP (Cleaning In Place)
- pressure boosting
- chemical industry
- pharmaceutical industry
- Compact design
- Low noise
- Wide performance range
- Variety of material versions
- Service friendly
The most robust pump designed ever for water pressure boosting It was once said that great things come in small packages.
This horizontal multi-stage pump has been created with compactness and modularity as two of its central features. Add reliability and quiet operation to the mix, and another innovative pump solution from Grundfos is born.
- Silent Operation
- Compact Design
- 80 start / stop per hour
- Wide performance range
The Grundfos Hydro MPC booster systems are made to the very highest standards. Thanks to the CU 351 controller, they handle even the most difficult boosting jobs with ease and accuracy.
- Blocks of flats
- Irrigation systems
- Municipal supply systems
SCALA2 is a fully integrated water booster pump providing perfect water pressure in all taps at all times – even with multiple taps and showers running at the same time. It packs pump, Water cooled motor, tank, sensor, drive and non-return valve into one compact unit.
- Perfect water pressure:
- Low noise: Extremely Silent operation
- Easy installation: Compact, plug-and-pump
- Easy to operate: User-friendly control panel
- Dry-running protection
- Long lifetime: maintenance-free
Grundfos offers a wide range of dosing pumps representing state-of-the-art technology. Digital Dosing solutions set new standards in chemical handling and accuracy.
- Accurate Dosing
- Built-in Flow Meter
- Auto Flow Adapt
- Degassing Features
- Drinking water treatment
- Wastewater treatment
- Pulp and paper industry
- Textile industry
- Food and beverage industry, Diary Plants
For pumping untreated wastewater from domestic, commercial or municipal sources. Grundfos grinder pumps (SEG) are specifically designed for areas with no sewer systems or areas where gravitation systems are unsuitable.
- Efficient grinder system
- Smart Trim impeller adjustment
- Specially designed lifting handle
- Modular design
- Heavy-duty ball bearings.
Grundfos offers an enclosed pump and motor, makes it suitable for submersible operation as well as vertical or horizontal dry installation.
With the S-tube impeller, it resolves the challenges with sealing, vibration, abrasive wear and clogging providing a trouble free operation.
- Industrial STP
- Sewage Treatment Plants
These pumps are designed for liquid transfer and drainage of clean or slightly dirty wastewater. This pump has the ability to be completely or partly submerged in the liquid.The pump can be used for automatic as well as manual operation and can be installed permanently or used as a portable pump.
- Drainage of cellars or buildings
- Pumping of wastewater in buildings
- Groundwater lowering
- Drainage in places prone to flooding
- Dewatering in construction sites and excavations
DPK and DWK are submersible pumps designed for dewatering and drainage applications. The cast-iron construction and the hydraulic design contribute durability and high efficiency.
- Construction sites
- Fish ponds
- Drainage pits.
The “E” is synonymous with energy savings and electronic control. GRUNDFOS E-PUMPS The all-in-one solution with integrated frequency converter. As a world market leader of intelligent, high quality pumps and pumping systems, we at Grundfos feel obligated to be at the forefront of technological development by introducing truly innovative solutions for the benefit of our customers and the environment.
- Built-in frequency converter with IE5 Motor
- Ease and simplicity
- Driving down life cycle costs
- REDUCED NOISE level
- Extended flexibility
- Versatile application
A pioneer of water treatment in India with a legacy spanning over five decades, Ion Exchange is recognized internationally as a premier company in water and environment management. We are among the largest environment solutions providers, one of very few companies worldwide with a complete range of technologies, products and services.
With sales, production and service footprints across the globe, we serve our markets with a sustained focus on customer satisfaction, technological innovation and dedicated service. Our capability to deliver comprehensive solutions with complete technical support makes us a partner to depend on.
Recycle of sullage and sewage provides an effective and dependable solution in helping resolve the perennial water shortages in cities – where the domestic sector consumes 80 per cent of water. It is in fact, ideal for housing/commercial complexes which do not have guaranteed water supply.
INDION New Generation Packaged Sewage Treatment Plant (NGPSTP)
INDION Fluidised Media Reactor (FMR)/ INDION Moving Bed Bio-reactor (MBBR)
NDION Sequential Batch Reactor (SBR)
INDION Membrane Bio-reactor (MBR)
- All in one packaged treatment systems
- Modular designs
- Compact with minimal civil work
- 1/3 space of conventional STPs
- No chemicals & minimal power
- Automatic with option of remote monitoring and
- 24 x 7 operating systems from India’s largest service network
The system typically consists of ultra filtration. In case the water is brackish, then it is treated through a Reverse Osmosis (RO) unit. A softening unit can be incorporated to remove hardness to provide soft water for bathing and laundry. Treatment units specifically for removal of iron, arsenic, nitrate or fluoride can be incorporated into the system in areas where these contaminants are present in ground water supplies.
- System is simple and compact.
- Versatile enough to handle water from any source
- Space saving.
- Modular design
- Minimal operator attention and maintenance
- Turbidity and microbial contaminants
- Suspended solids
- dissolved solids
- pesticides and heavy metal
- Meets Drinking water standard.
- Hardness and reduces problems of hair loss, dry skin.
- Avoids scum formation.
- Avoids deposits on bathroom fitting.
- Ensures less detergent is used for washing clothes
It is an advanced water purifier cum Storage cooler providing safe and purified cold drinking water to a larger mass. It is ideal for commercial institutions and complexses
The indian Activated Carbon Filter are Intended to Remove free to residual chlorine (FRC) Pressent in feed water. Grangular activated carbon is used as the filter medio. A range of carbon filters are available to treat feed water up to 170m2/h.
For Removal of odour, organic matter and traces of oil, peat based activated carbon with larger pore size can be supplied on request.
- Filters are compad and easy to install and maintain
- The filters can tolerate any variation or shock load in free Residual chlorine Unlike Chemical dosing systens which require constant monitor ing and adjustment of dosages
- Activated carbon filtrers are used in all applications like demineralising and reverse asmosis units that require removal of free residual chlorine present in feed water.
- For removal of traces of oil, orgnic matter, colour and odour, Special Grades of carbon can be supplied on request.
The INDION NG Series of Manual Filters come in two ranges. NGMF deep bed filters and NGMH high flow sand filters. The media used in these is specially graded sand, proven for industrial and commercial applications.
- Pre-treatment for Industrial water treatment plants and RO Plants.
- Pre-treatment for Mineral water bottling plants
- Swimming pool water filtration
- Drinking water supplies
- Light weight and easy to install. No need of Concrete foundation
- User friendly Single lever operation
- No maintenance needed for Pipes and Vessel.
The INDION NG Series of iron removal filters is the first of its kind that uses special granular media. These filters remove up to 10 ppm of inorganic iron from water, reducing this to an average of 0.3 ppm. These filters are available in automatic, semi-automatic and manual models.
The media remains effective as long as the feed water contains dissolved oxygen to the extent of its natural solubility.
- Drinking water for residential colonies and commercial complexes
- Pretreatment for industrial water treatment plants
- Food processing, beverages and mineral water production
- Pretreatment for cooling water
- Light weight and easy to install.
- Do not use chemicals and can be backwashed with only water/treated water
- No maintenance needed for Pipes and Vessel. Filters are available for flow rates of 1 m³/h to 14 m³/h for inlet iron content less than 5 ppm and 10 ppm.
Ion Exchange (India) Ltd. Offers Complete range of speciality, customised chemical treatement programmes to complement engineered water treatement and provide optimum plant performance. our INDION range of chemical treatment covers diverse application such as cooling and boiler water treatment and fireside treatement programme as well as speciality chemicals.
We offer a board range of environmentally safe INDION products to treat open recirculating cooling water systems. INDION corrosion and scale inhibitors control corrosion, Scaling and fouling over a variety of water quality and system conditions. Our various biodegradable biocides control growth of algae, fungi & Bacteria.
- Corrosion inhibitors
- Scale inhibitors / Dispersants
- Oil Dispersants
- Silica inhibitors
- Iron specific dispersants
- Oxidising biocides
- Non-oxidising biocides / Algaecides
- Multi-functional products